Casa Munfrà is currently closed for the winter season and it will open again its doors to the valued guests starting from April 3rd, 2020. We look forward to welcoming you for new and authentic experiences!
If you are crossing the narrow streets of the Monferrato with your immagination, in search of an accommodation for your next trip to Piedmont, you can stop here because Casa Munfrà is the place that will make you feel at home away from home.
Casa Munfrà offers a new form of young and functional smart hospitality. You can choose a spacious room with a contemporary interior design equipped with all the comforts, with a stable and fast connection to wi-fi, just like a hotel accomodation. You will have at your disposal a fitness area equipped with Technogym machines, a social area where you can spend time for yourself or even with other guests and a solarium terrace with umbrellas, tables and chaisse longues, from which you can admire the wonderful surrounding countryside.
Guests who choose the rate including breakfast will taste the local delicacies, such as the hazelnut cream spread on fresh bread, from the buffet at the nearby Relais Sant'Uffizio, a real oasis of peace and tranquility. Vending machines are available at the first floor of Casa Munfrà, offering fresh food and beverages.
- Modern, spacious, comfortable, cozy rooms, equipped with every comfort and an excellent wi-fi
- A fitness area, "Gardenia" outdoor pool at nearby Relais Sant'Uffizio, a solarium terrace and the Bucefalo Room, a social area - meeting room always at your disposal
- A typical and relaxing natural context: it's nice to wake up at dawn to see the sun rise behind the vineyards with the soundtrack of birds singing!
- An ideal starting point for exploring a wonderful area of Piedmont, rich in traditions and places of great interest
- The services of the nearby Relais Sant’Uffizio, a few steps from Casa Munfrà, which offers a Michelin star restaurant, a bistro, a bar, a wonderful panoramic spa and an outdoor swimming pool
- The possibility of organizing food and wine tours to discover the main wine houses in the area, producing Barbera and Grignolino d’Asti
- The possibility of organizing e-bike or vespa tours to feel the wind in your hair
- The possibility of organizing tours of artistic interest to explore the main places of interest in the surrounding area, from Turin to Alba